الموضوع: شي من السنه
عرض مشاركة واحدة
احصائياتى

الردود

المشاهدات

THe leaDER
عضو عطرنا بِــشذاه

THe leaDER has a spectacular aura aboutTHe leaDER has a spectacular aura aboutTHe leaDER has a spectacular aura aboutTHe leaDER has a spectacular aura aboutTHe leaDER has a spectacular aura about

غير متواجد

المشاركات

+التقييم

تاريخ التسجيل
Jul 2008

الاقامة

نظام التشغيل
الخط والرسم

رقم العضوية
10-03-2009, 02:20 AM
المشاركة 1
10-03-2009, 02:20 AM
المشاركة 1
شي من السنه

راح اقدم لكم اليوم ان شاء الله بعض من اوراد المسلم اليوميه باللغه الانجليزية، ولو اني ودي الكتبها باللغة الانجلزية فقط من غير ترجمه ولكن للفائدة راح اقدمها كما يلي:

اللهم إني اعود بك من الهم والحزن والعجز والكسل اوالبخل والجبن وضلع
الدين وغلبة الرجال.

O Allaah, I take refuge in you from anxiety and sorrow, weakness and laziness, miserliness
and cowardice, the burden of debts and from being over powered by men

اللهم لا سهل إلا ماجعلته سهلاً وانت تجعل الحزن إدا شئت سهلاً

O Allaah, there is no ease except in that which you have made easy, and you make the difficulty, If you wish eas

اللهم إني أسألك برحمتك التي وسعت كل شي ان تغفر لي

O Allaah, I ask you by your mercy wich envelovpes all things, that you forgive me

بسم الله اللهم جنبنا الشيطان وجنب الشيطان ما رزقتنا

In the neme of Allaah, keep the devil away from us and keep the devil away from what you have blesses us with

أعظم الله أجرك وأحسن عزاءك وغفر لميتك.

May Allaah magnify your reward, make better your solace and forgive your deceased

اللهم اغفر لي ما قدمت، وما أخرت وما أسررت وما أعلنت وما أسرفت وما انت أعلم به مني أنت المقدم وأنت المؤخر لا إله إلا أنت.

O Allaah, forgive me for those sins which have come to pass as well as those which shall come to pass, and those I have committed in secret as well as those I have made public, and where I have exceeded all bounds as well as those things about which . You are more knowledgeable. You are Al-Muqaddim and Al-Mu akkkir none has the right to be worshipped except You

HAVE NICE DAY

Sniper the traitors

الموضوع الأصلي: شي من السنه || الكاتب: THe leaDER || المصدر: منتديات الأماكن

كلمات البحث

الأماكن , الاماكن , منتديات الأماكن , اسلاميات , صور اسلامية , سياحة , سفر , المرآه , سيارات , فيديوهات اسلامية , برامج , صور , عالم الحيوان , جوالات , اتصالات

ad lk hgski