قديم 01-11-2008, 03:53 PM
المشاركة 2

عضو له مكانه في قلوبنا

• غير متواجد
رد: من فضلكم احتاج معلومات او روابط عنprotocol udp
1. UDP : بروتوكول User Datagram Protocol هو أحد بروتوكولات نقل البيانات في الإنترنت واللذي يتسم بالسرعة على حساب القدرة على نقل المعلومات بشكل كامل أي ان هناك نسبة كبيرة لوصول المعومات ناقصة و غير كاملة. بروتوكول UDP مناسب للتطبيقات اللتي تحتاج السرعة في نقل البيانت باولوية عالية.

بالانجليزي

This User Datagram Protocol (UDP) is defined to make available a
datagram mode of packet-switched computer communication in the
environment of an interconnected set of computer networks. This
protocol assumes that the Internet Protocol (IP) [1] is used as the
underlying protocol.

بروتوكول وَحدة بَيانات المسـتَخدم

Explanation:
Pronounced: PROTOCOL WAHDAT BAYANAT AL-MUSTAKHDIM

Depending on the nature of the document you are translating, its intended audience, and your client’s preferences, it may be appropriate to keep the English phrase beside its Arabic translation, as extra help to the reader, who in many situations may already be familiar with the English expression. I would definitely keep the abbreviation UPD, as it is a universally recognized term in its own right.

“User” is usually translated as MUSTA”MIL or MUSTAKHDIM. I prefer MUSTAFEED or MUNTAFI”, but so far, not many people seem to agree with me on that. In some contexts, MUSHTARIK may also be appropriate. I leave that word to your discretion:

مُسـتَعمل، مُسـتخدم، مُسـتَفيد، مُنتَفع، مُشـتَرك

The Computer Desktop Encyclopedia defines UDP as “a protocol within the TCP/IP protocol suite that is used in place of TCP when a reliable delivery is not required. For example, UDP is used for realtime audio and video traffic where lost packets are simply ignored, because there is no time to retransmit. If UDP is used and a reliable delivery is required, packet sequence checking and error notification must be written into the applications.”

The same encyclopedia defines “Datagram” as “the unit of data, or packet, transmitted in a TCP/IP network. Each datagram contains source and destination addresses and data.”

A packet of data is defined as “A block of data used for transmission in packet switched systems. The terms frame, packet and datagram are often used synonymously.”

The last sentence in the last definition is very helpful (translation-wise). I would suggest using the term WAHDAT BAYANAT or WAHDAT MA”LOOMAT (WAHDAT is often incorrectly pronounced WIHDAT)

وَحدة بَيانات أو وَحدة مَعلُومات

“Protocol” is defined as “rules governing transmitting and receiving of data.”

In IT context, the word “protocol” is usually not translated. We use the same word بروتوكول

Terms like NIZHAM and ITTIFAQIYYA are so generic and so overused that they are hardly meaningful anymore. Again, this is a matter of translator’s discretion, but I feel that “protocol” has a very specific range of signification that PROTOCOL بروتوكول covers adequately. Besides, PROTOCOL بروتوكول has been used widely enough in Arabic.

In the political field, we often use MARASIM مَراسـم

هذا شرح مبسط واذا تبي تعرف اكثر اكتب بقوقل الكلمه وتلاقي شروحات كثيره لان فيه روابط كثيره بس لمنتديات وممنوع احط روابط منتديات بمنتدى اخر

اتمنى افدتك لو بشي بسيط
ومشكور ربي يسعدك

قديم 01-11-2008, 04:01 PM
المشاركة 3

عضو له مكانه في قلوبنا

• غير متواجد
قديم 01-11-2008, 06:27 PM
المشاركة 4
أبوعادل
عضو يفوق الوصف
  • غير متواجد
ماشاء الله ماقصرت الغالية ريم الماس .. بارك الله فيك والى الأمام

قديم 07-01-2009, 04:41 AM
المشاركة 5
Hanou88
عضو اشرق بعطاءه
  • غير متواجد
شكرا على المساعدة

اخي العزيز / اختي العزيزة .. الرجاء وضع توقيع واحد فقط وبحجم مناسب !! كما نرجوا منكم عدم وضع توقيع صوتي يظهر تلقائي اثناء فتح الصحفه .

الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)

الانتقال السريع

Bookmark and Share

RSS RSS 2.0 XML MAP HTML

الساعة الآن 05:56 PM.