قديم 18-04-2009, 09:55 PM
المشاركة 2
المصرقعة
عضو يفوق الوصف
  • غير متواجد
رد: الجو غبار (Dusty Weather)
me slelf= my self

really I do not know the real reson for that if it Monsoon or sme thing else because I am not excellent in geography so I can not give u any information about it

I will look for this object

thank u for sharing us this topic

have a nice times

9arqoooooooooooooooo3a

قديم 19-04-2009, 01:32 AM
المشاركة 3
THe leaDER
عضو عطرنا بِــشذاه
  • غير متواجد
Follow up

قديم 19-04-2009, 01:47 AM
المشاركة 4
THe leaDER
عضو عطرنا بِــشذاه
  • غير متواجد
me slelf= my self

really I do not know the real reson for that if it Monsoon or sme thing else because I am not excellent in geography so I can not give u any information about it

I will look for this object

thank u for sharing us this topic

have a nice times

9arqoooooooooooooooo3a

Mosssarqah

Thanks for your attention but with my respect to you, I'm not put forth the above subject for checking my spelling,

Because I remember I have told you long time ago that any one can did the mistakes when he write in a hurry way.

It's never give up that meaning he do not know how to spell the words in the writing.

Appreciate your understanding me.

قنآص الخاينين
S.T.T

قديم 19-04-2009, 10:22 PM
المشاركة 5
المصرقعة
عضو يفوق الوصف
  • غير متواجد

Mosssarqah

Thanks for your attention but with my respect to you, I'm not put forth the above subject for checking my spelling,

Because I remember I have told you long time ago that any one can did the mistakes when he write in a hurry way.

It's never give up that meaning he do not know how to spell the words in the writing.

Appreciate your understanding me.

قنآص الخاينين
S.T.T

my dear I really understand your point but I correct it because if I saw any mistake I have to do this it is my duty and this does not mean that you do not know the correct spelling ok

I thought about your topic and I realized that this sandy storm might be a punishment from god for us because of our sins that we have made

that what I have thought about it

dear members I want from you all to share with us your opinions about this topic

have a nice times

قديم 20-04-2009, 12:58 PM
المشاركة 6
THe leaDER
عضو عطرنا بِــشذاه
  • غير متواجد

my dear I really understand your point but I correct it because if I saw any mistake I have to do this it is my duty and this does not mean that you do not know the correct spelling ok

I thought about your topic and I realized that this sandy storm might be a punishment from god for us because of our sins that we have made

that what I have thought about it

dear members I want from you all to share with us your opinions about this topic

have a nice times

Sorry to say that I think your correction is not necessary specially when you deal with professional people.
Believe me will looks not nice from you

however, I thank you so much for your Cooperation

قنآص الخاينين

S.T.T

قديم 26-04-2009, 10:16 PM
المشاركة 7
ريم الكويت
عضو عطاءه غير
  • غير متواجد
Hello
I would like to give you my opinion
I think the main reason of these sandy storms is because of the soil we have here in our Arabian Gulf area " sandy soil" . But you should notice that the weather before few years ago wasn't that bad!!! So you should wounder What happened?? I think because of the damage that happened to the soil during the Gulf war in 1991.
. "that was my opinoin
" with regards"

قديم 27-04-2009, 02:04 AM
المشاركة 8
THe leaDER
عضو عطرنا بِــشذاه
  • غير متواجد
[align=center][size=4][color=#800080][size=5]
Hello
I would like to give you my opinion
I think the main reason of these sandy storms is because of the soil we have here in our Arabian Gulf area " sandy soil" . But you should notice that the weather before few years ago wasn't that bad!!! So you should wounder What happened?? I think because of the damage that happened to the soil during the Gulf war in 1991.
. "that was my opinoin
" with regards"

wounder = wonder

opinoin = opinion

Thanks for your comment and I agree with you, but I think in my opinion the weather
was not that much different between few years ago and with our present time

Thank you again for the new information

S.T.T

قديم 30-04-2009, 10:53 AM
المشاركة 9
THe leaDER
عضو عطرنا بِــشذاه
  • غير متواجد
[color=#FF0000][size=5][align=center]
[size=4]

wounder = wonder

opinoin = opinion

Thanks for your comment and I agree with you, but I think in my opinion the weather
was not that much different between few years ago and with our present time

Thank you again for the new information

S.T.T

Ladies and Gentlemen

I'm still waiting more opinions and comments in this regard

Appreciate your cooperation

قنآص الخاينين
S.T.T

الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)

الانتقال السريع

المواضيع المتشابهه للموضوع: الجو غبار (Dusty Weather)
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
حكاية إبليس منذ صغره تعبت أسافر ●{منْتدَى نْفحآتْ روٌحــآنيِهـ إسْلاميّة ~ 55 16-01-2009 12:02 AM
عالم الجن والشياطن ،،، لمن أراد أن يستفيد عاشقة عمان ●{منْتدَى نْفحآتْ روٌحــآنيِهـ إسْلاميّة ~ 4 01-06-2008 01:37 PM
قصيدة نوت لشاعر ناصر الفراعنة وشرحها fai9al ●{ذآئِقةً عَذبْــهـَ..~ 5 18-05-2008 02:15 AM
نبذه عن عالم الجن وأسباب اقتران الشيطان بالإنسان و المس زعيم نص الارض ●{ منتدى الأماكن العام ~ 13 06-02-2007 08:03 PM

Bookmark and Share

RSS RSS 2.0 XML MAP HTML

الساعة الآن 07:31 AM.